Wednesday 1 August 2012

Yanko Skincare Kuching

Hi all,

Welcome to my blog,

 I know a lot of you have heard about this Yanko skincare product. Why not give it a try and experience it yourself. I've been using this products religiously and so far very happy with the results. After I confident enough with this products, now I love to share this products with you people, especially to you who find it hard to get this product. 

 As for now I only have this Yanko Basic Skincare Set.


 Yanko Basic Skin Care Complete set come with the following :
  • 1 x100ml  YANKO Basic Cleansing Foam Facial

  • 1 x15ml   YANKO Basic Fade-Out Day Cream

  • 1 x15ml   YANKO Basic Whitening Night Cream 

    *** Trial set for Night cream & Day cream (free for a short period)


 Price : RM135 ( Free Shipping Within Malaysia  )
Update : Promotion Price September to Mid October RM125

Interested  Email : Yanko.kuching@yahoo.com or

Call/Sms Lisa 016-8720782

COD also available in selected area in Kuching.



1 comment: